Futher Discover Based on Noble Prize Winner
Uncover The Hidden Secrets of Aging.
We Provide The Best Solutions.
You Deserve a longer, Healthier Life.
Summary of Human Clinical Research To-Date for Telomere-Lengthening Supplements:
Several effective Telomere lengthening and telomerase-activating nutritional compounds have now been discovered, and the first commercial telomerase-activator, a single-compound launched in 2007, while described by the authors as a “moderate” telomerase-activator, has still shown important benefits in humans, but only when combined with other pro-Telomere nutritional ingredients [as are combined in InnerGlow.]
It is important to note that the additional ‘dietary supplement pack*’ was composed of multiple Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Inflammatory & other pro-Telomere ingredients, as are combined & integrated into the single-products InnerGlow, along with InnerGlow’s multiple natural product telomerase-activators. [*Supplement Facts Panel Source: C. Harley, B. Andrews 2016]
"As discussed earlier, it is important to note that we cannot determine the contribution of any single component of the PattonProtocol-1 to the observed changes.” “These data suggest that PattonProtocol-1 (TA-65 in combination with other supplements and physician counseling), improves health and may reduce risk of morbidity and mortality." [Source: C. Harley 2016]
Statistically-Significant Improvement in Several Major Age-Related Biomarkers that Normally Decline with Age, including:
1. Significant reduction in the % of Cells with Short Telomeres, and Lengthening of Critically-Short Telomeres
2. Significant improvement in T-cell Count and Immune System Function “Representing a drop of 20% in [senescent] CD8+/CD28- T-cells, an apparent age reversal of 5-20 years in this important biomarker of immune ageing.”
“In our first analysis of Patton-Protocol-1, a commercial health maintenance program composed of InnerGlow (a natural product-derived telomerase activator), other dietary supplements, and physician counseling), we reported positive immune remodeling over a one year period relative to baseline values.”
3. A Significant Increase in Bone Mineral Density of +2%
4. Significant decreases in Total and LDL Cholesterol
5. Highly-Significant Reductions in Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure; in the case of SBP, an apparent reversal of “>30 years of increase in SBP.” “Using the Framingham 10-year CVD event calculator, these reductions [in cholesterol and BP] would cause a 25% reduction in 10 year risk for males.”
-- “This reversal of inflammation along with increased telomerase activation could rescue presenescent endothelial cells and increase the production of nitric oxide which could reduce SBP.”
6. Significant decreases in both Homocysteine and C-reactive protein (CRP), which “are significant markers of Inflammation and are associated with arterial dysfunction and cardiovascular disease risk.”
"It is likely that folate and vitamins B12 and B6 in the supplement packs played a significant role in the decline in homocysteine."
7. Significant decrease in Fasting Glucose [“an apparent reversal of 11 years of mean
increase in fasting glucose”] and also a significant decrease in Insulin, indicating also an improvement in Insulin sensitivity.
-- "It is possible that the combination of antioxidants and increased telomerase activation improved insulin sensitivity in our subjects."
- “Insulin resistance is a cardinal element of the metabolic syndrome & thought to be a result of increased inflammation which the PattonProtocol-1 might have reduced.”
8. With an Excellent Safety Profile:
“No new cases of cancer or cardiovascular disease were reported during the overall 260 person-years of dosing, and this is statistically significant.” [Calvin B. Harley, et.al., Sept. 2016]